Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Classic Header

{fbt_classic_header}

Withlovenregards is one of the finest florists for flower delivery in India, we deliver flowers, cakes, and gifts in more than 250+ Indian cities in the same-day. We have the best flower bouquet for every occasion, anniversary bouquet, birthday flowers you can also try our delicious cakes for all occasions. Send a surprising flower bouquet or the best birthday cake to your loved ones from Withlovenregards.

Category:

latest

Romantic Quotes to Celebrate National Romance Month

Did you know August is National Romance Month? Celebrate by telling your sweetheart exactly the amount they intend to you! We realize that ...

Did you know August is National Romance Month? Celebrate by telling your sweetheart exactly the amount they intend to you! We realize that pronouncing your adoration can abandon you feeling tongue-tied. To get the words streaming, read through  ultra sentimental film lines, book quotes and melody verses. You can utilize the catches underneath to choose which kind of sentimental saying you are searching for and what sort of supposition you plan to pass on. When you have the right words chose, locate the ideal bunch and inspire prepared to have a month loaded with sentiment with  
Flower Bouquet




Person


Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
Maya Angelou

The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.
Blaire Pascal

‘Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
Alfred Tennyson

A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.
Andre Marois

Movie

To me, you are perfect.
Love Actually

I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
The Fault in Our Stars

You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.
Gone with the Wind

Here’s looking at you kid.
Casablanca


Meaningful


I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
Pride & Prejudice

I don’t know if life was greater than death. But love was more than either.
Tristan & Isolde

You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.
Shakespeare in Love

I love you. You...
you complete me.
Jerry Maguire


Inspirational 


Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what.
P.S. I Love You

So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.
The Notebook

There’s a billion people on the planet. What does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day. You’re saying, ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness.’
Shall We Dance?

It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together...and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her.
Sleepless in Seattle

I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one... you never give up.
Crazy, Stupid, Love










No comments